Due to the sheer size and scale of the film, at its onset the team felt that we should keep the fans and film enthusiasts well informed throughout the journey.
Just days away from the film’s release, we thought we’d take a look back at all the times Baahubali proved to be a path breaker…
- Baahubali was the reason for Whatsapp crashing a few months ago – the application couldn’t handle the 80,000 contacts that added our account and the 2000 messages per min we were receiving.
- Baahubali was the first Indian film to participate in Comic Con India.
- Over 15 of Baahubali hashtags that were generated trended nationally on twitter – no other film in the country has come close to this number.
- The Baahubali trailer is one of the highest viewed trailers in the country with over 1.5 crore views. It also held its position high in the trending list for over 3 weeks and counting.
- Baahubali was featured in prestigious international publications such as Variety magazine and The Guardian. Members of the cast and crew were also interviewed for BBC’s documentary on 100 years of Indian Cinema.
- Baahubali is credited with the world’s largest poster that was unveiled in Kerala recently.
These are just a few milestones in our journey so far… Baahubali will continue to set the benchmark for commercial filmmaking in India cinema.
Stay updated with all things Baahubali on our official social media pages.